Eric’s and Dylan’s parents leaving the federal courthouse in 2003. These depositions will be release in 2027.
T. J. Lane looks up during court proceedings at the Geauga County Common Pleas Court Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013, in Chardon, Ohio. Lane, charged with killing three students at an Ohio high school pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated murder and other charges.
The Torture and Murder of Shanda Sharer
On January 11, 1992, 12-year-old Shanda Sharer was tortured for hours and burned alive in Madison, Indiana. Her killers were four teenage girls, 3 of them having never even met her.
The ringleader of the group was 16-year-old Melinda Loveless, a lesbian who was erratic, depressed, in counseling, and fighting at school. She was in a relationship with an older girl, Amanda Heavrin, and she became jealous when she noticed Amanda was getting close with Shanda.
On the night of January 10, Melinda got picked up by her friend 17-year-old Laurie Tackett, a high school drop out who was obsessed with devil worship and said she was possessed by a vampire. Laurie brought along her friends, two 15-year-old girls named Toni Lawrence and Hope Rippey. Neither of them knew Melinda but upon meeting her she told them about Shanda, saying Shanda copied her and stole her girlfriend. The plan was to lure Shanda into their car, scare her and beat her up.
When they arrived at Shanda’s house Melinda instructed Hope and Toni to go to the door and say they were friends of Amanda, and that Amanda had sent them to come pick her up so she could see her. Shanda told them to come back at midnight when her parents were asleep.
The four girls went to a punk rock concert at a skate park to kill some time, and then left again for Shanda’s house. Laurie and Hope went to the door to get Shanda, while Melinda, who had threatened Shanda many times, hid under a blanket in the back seat with a knife.
The plan worked, and Melinda popped up from the back seat. “Surprise! Bet you didn’t expect to see me” Melinda said, holding the knife to Shanda’s throat. They drove to a spot called the “Witch’s Castle,” an isolated place which was rumored to have been the site where 9 witches were burned.
At the Witch’s Castle, they tied up Shanda, who was crying, and then drove to another location fearing they would be seen.
Melinda and Laurie made Shanda strip, and Melinda severely beat Shanda and then tried to slit her throat, but the knife was too dull. Hope came out of the car to hold her down while Melinda and Laurie took turns stabbing her in the chest. They then strangled Shanda until she was unconscious, and threw her in the trunk.
They went to Laurie’s house to clean up and heard Shanda screaming in the trunk. Laurie went outside and stabbed and bludgeoned Shanda, coming back in covered in blood. She cleaned up and she and Melinda left to finish killing and dispose of Shanda. Hope and Toni stayed behind, not wanting to be involved. Shanda was making crying and gurgling noises, so Melinda and Laurie stopped the car and opened the trunk. Shanda sat up, covered in blood and unable to speak. Laurie beat her with a tire iron until she was silent.
They returned Laurie’s to clean up again, which woke up Laurie’s mom. She told Laurie to take her friends home, so the four girls got back in the car. Melinda and Laurie opened the trunk to show Hope and Toni what they did to Shanda. Toni refused to look, but Hope sprayed Shanda with Windex and said “you’re not looking so hot now, are you?”
They drove to a gas station and filled a 2 liter bottle up with gasoline, and then drove to a remote location. They placed Shanda, still alive, in a blanket on the ground. Laurie told Hope to pour the gas on her, and they set her on fire. They waited for the fire to go out, then set her on fire again to make sure she was dead.
The girls went to a McDonald’s, laughing about what they did to Shanda. Toni, however, was horrified and scared. Laurie dropped off Toni and Hope, cleaned out the car with Melinda, and then they both went to Melinda’s house. As soon as Toni got home, she told her parents everything. All four girls were arrested within hours.
media would automatically call it a copycat of columbine. dont think thats a good plan to do or think about doing, not unless you wanna throw yourself into prison. do you know how many kids and families have suffered all because of eric & dylan’s work? im sorry if you think i’ll give you a positive response to this, this is just sick.
hopefully, it’d be nice to finally find out who it really was.
JACK THE RIPPER IDENTITY FINALLY REVEALED AFTER 126 YEARS THANKS TO DNA EVIDENCE
DNA evidence has uncovered the identity of Jack The Ripper, and it’s none of the romantic suspects – such as the Queen’s surgeon Sir William Gull, or artist Walter Sickert.
The most infamous serial killer in history has been identified as a relatively underwhelming Polish madman called Aaron Kosminski, who was committed to a mental asylum at the height of the Ripper hysteria.
Kosminski was actually a suspect at the time of the murders, even named by Chief Inspector Donald Swanson in notes the policemen made, but as the myth and legend of the murders grew over more than 125 years, so too did the list of more fanciful suspects.
The breakthrough came when a scientist, using cutting-edge technology, matched DNA evidence on a shawl found at one of the crime scenes with descendants of Kosminski.
Dr Jari Louhelainen, a Finnish expert in historic DNA, was brought in to study a shawl found with Catherine Eddowes, the second-last ‘confirmed’ victim of the Ripper, whose body was discovered in Mitre Square on September 30.
Dr Louhelainen is quoted as saying: ‘It has taken a great deal of hard work, using cutting-edge scientific techniques which would not have been possible five years ago.
‘Once I had the profile, I could compare it to that of the female descendant of Kosminski’s sister, who had given us a sample of her DNA swabbed from inside her mouth.
‘The first strand of DNA showed a 99.2 per cent match, as the analysis instrument could not determine the sequence of the missing 0.8 per cent fragment of DNA. On testing the second strand, we achieved a perfect 100 per cent match.’
Serial Killer couples
Serial Killers and their sexual deviations
In the FBI’s study of serial killers, the Criminal Personality Research Project, each of the following categories describes a type of sexual behaviour engaged in by one or more of the serial killers:
1. Animal Torture: stabbing or chopping animals to death (especially cats for some reason) and dissecting them.
2. Anthropophagy: Eating the victim’s flesh or slicing off parts of flesh from the body.
3. Autoeroticism: Sexual arousal and gratification through self-stimulation (masturbating to pornography or violent fantasies, asphyxia, while cross-dressing, etc.)
4. Coprophilia: An interest in feces whereby the offender may receive some sexual gratification from touching or eating excretement and/or urine (urophilia). Although rare among serial killers, at least one of the killers in the study was known to have eaten his own excretement.
5. Exhibitionism: Exposing one’s genitals to an unsuspecting stranger.
6. Fetishisms: Finding sexual gratification by substituting objects for the sexual partner.
7. Gerontophilia: Seeking out elderly persons of the opposite sex for sexual purposes.
8. Klismaphilia: Sexual arousal through the administration of enemas.
9. Infibulation: Self-torture, for example piercing one’s own nipples, scrotum, labia with sharp objects such as needles and pins.
10. Lust Murder: Murdering sadistically and brutally, including the mutilation of body parts, especially the genitalia.
11. Necrophilia: Having sexual relations (or fantasies about sex) with dead bodies. A subcategory is necrofetishism, which is having a fetish for dead bodies, and these offenders may keep corpses in their home.
12. Pedophilia: Having sexual relations with children (generally child refers to a pre-pubescent individual)
13. Pederasty: Adults have anal intercourse with children. This is a common act among serial killers who target children.
14. Pyromania: Intentional setting of fires. Although some pyromaniacs report sexual gratification in setting or watching fire scenes, the role of sexuality in fire-setting does not appear as the primary reason for such behaviour.
15. Rape: Having forced sexual intercourse with another person.
16. Sadomasochism: Inflicting mental/physical pain on others (sadism) or oneself (masochism).
17. Scatolophilia or Telephone Scatologia: Sexual gratification through the making of obscene phone calls.
18. Scoptophilia or Voyeurism: Receiving sexual gratification by peeping through windows and so forth to watch people.
19. Torture: Resorting to a large variety of sadistic acts.